After denying my little blog

I’m back.

After denying my little blog for some time it’s time to get to the swing of auto settings and posts.

I know not many people view this and it’s more of a therapeutic self indulgent excuse to post random stuff and have a record of it in case I need to refer back to it. My own Pinterest.

I will find myself unemployed again, second time in Indiana. They say the economy is getting better but I have yet to see it or believe it. Departments are being eliminated and the experience of those (not me in this case) of individual’s with 10 plus years are set aside for something less then.

So, I’ve been working, and after working photography, other job, and drawing.

I haven’t written in a while because I haven’t had anything to say.

There’s a time to talk, listen, reflect and renew. I’ve been focusing on the latter two.

I’ve been running for so long that I don’t know how to slow down. I will try to stop everything and learn to walk again.

I need to find myself again, or for the first time and figure out what will make me happy. I know the following must happen in the next year:
•             Move out of Indiana
•             Try to earn money doing something I love (b/c retiring looks bleak and penniless)
•             If I have those two I think I will be happy, and that is all I have ever wanted

So, for the moment, we’ll see how far this road will be. It’s almost the end of the year. I’ve never believed in “new year” resolutions, resolutions should happen all year and whenever you need a change.

Stay tuned. Enjoy!


“We are homesick most for the places we have never known.” ― Carson McCullers

You Might Also Like

0 comments