Leticia Bajuyo Artist & Inspiration

“I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.” ~ Albert Einstein

I volunteered at the South Bend Museum of Art to help set up this installation, I think the artist - Leticia Bajuyo  - enthusiasm and endeavors has inspired me. I've been a in a rut the last few months, and now it's time to get out of it.  Life is short we have to grab it while we can right? I've been slumping around small projects, himming and hawing around large projects, I haven't shot anything in months I haven't done anything - so it's time to put a schedule to work to be accountable for something and do something.

we'll see how far I get... it's a nice thought...

The Exhibit opens July 6 - featuring works from 9 other artists -  Opening Reception is in August.



You Might Also Like

0 comments