There are only two ways to live your life

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”~ Albert Einstein

I'm tired of funerals. My Uncle past away last month, he was the only Uncle I really knew growing up and the bright spot of a childhood not so bright. Over the years I've taken photos of him whenever I made the time to visit family. He was always there with a smile on his face. For whatever reason he liked me - well I know the reason - I'm pretty awesome - as a kid he was the only one that saw it, or at least that is what I thought. He was funny, quirky, weird and  not perfect. And that was okay. He will be missed in more ways than I can express and know how to say...

My Uncle with my mom

Uncle in the Army




last photo session

You Might Also Like

0 comments