Toy Camera


“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”   

  Aaron Siskind



another toy camera. I guess point and shoot cameras aren't really "toy" cameras, but what are they but plastic little cameras that all you do is put film in and shoot.

Jazz 207 compact 35mm plastic camera  - I'm not sure when I got this little camera - it has a little flash and panoramic option. Which i loved. Yes you can make an image in Photoshop look like a panoramic photo but I love the fact that it isn't Photoshop. You take you see and that is what you get, no fancy bells and whistles.

I even found this flicker site dedicated to this specific camera. Check it out. So this camera must be doing something right.


Here are some of my photos....





Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments