Graphic Design Loverlier


When I took Graphic Design and we got to the part of designing a package, I didn't know where to start. We had to pick a product, one already made or make one up. I choice spaghetti - we came up with different ideas and names and that is the one that people liked. I was always a bit confused with the class b/c direction was hard to get, and if you went on in your own direction one never knew if that would be good enough.

Needless to say it was interesting. I have a photo of the package, I'll post it, on the left is one of the mock ads that I did.

My product was called Sole - pasta from all natural whole grain organic and all that jazz.

Here are some products that are amazing!! I did NOT do -  I wish I thought of that! These package designs from Lovely Package website.




Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments