HDR again

I like to continue to try new things and even if I don't get a result I like the first time when I'm taking pictures, I like to go back and try them again, just to see if I can get anything else out of it. So, I tried the HDR again, this time with a dandelion. Maybe not the greatest subject manner, but if your doing something different, why not do something different?

If you missed what HDR is, according to Wiki it is...  "High dynamic range imaging (HDRI or HDR) is a set of methods used in imaging and photography, to allow a greater dynamic range between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than current standard digital imaging methods or photographic methods."

The image on the left is the HDR and the one on the right is normal exposure, and I'm still liking the normal. I added a vignette to the HDR, but the yellows seem too yellow. I'll keep trying, but I'm not seeing the appeal.


    
I tried this HDR a while ago when I did my other one, posted in May, I always forget how to do the AV setting on my Canon, so I found this great British guy talking on his  youtube video. He explains it very well, even though we don't have the same Canon the settings usually don't change from one camera to another.



Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments