Cross Processing Film

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.”  ~Helmut Newton

Lomography has a great site and definition on cross processing (and graphic) ...


"If you cross-process your slide film in C-41 chemicals, the results are shocking (in a good way!!). The entire colour balance and contrast level of your images is thrown out of whack. Photos turn out saturated or with high contrast and you might get all kinds of other unexpected results as well! Different slide films have different characteristics when cross-processed. Some turn out more yellow or more green while others turn purple or red. Here are a few examples of the results you can achieve with this kind of cross-processing."




I love cross-process, another discovery when I worked @ the photo lab in Northridge, CA.

Here are some of my photos over the years.






Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments