The Sartorialist - Revisted

I'm Revisiting some of my older posts, b/c I didn't have any images on the posts they were literally  just words and the link.

How so 3 years ago.

This is about Scott Schuman, The Sartorialist, he went to IU - where I went, which is awesome!

On his blog it says (referring to the image of himself on the left) is the Founder/blogger/photographer Scott Schuman began The Sartorialist with the idea of creating a two-way dialogue about the world of fashion and its relationship to daily life.

I first found out about him when I saw his book on the shelf at the library in the new book section.It was great, it's not just simple street photography, there is definite talent and knowledge of light and the camera, a very certain photo-journalistic style. Check out his website for more images.



Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments