Photoshop Tutorial -Spacey

For this tutorial (mediamilitia.com), the designer takes us through a fashion-esc type spacey entrapment of whats-ezzy and what the hell?

He used several resource images that you have to pay for, which is fine, if you can pay for them. I used my own and some free images from NASA

The one on the left was my first attempt, the photos of the models I took, the one on the left - the lighting definitely doesn't do anything for the photo it was taken outside, and though it worked fine for the model @ the time the lighting doesn't do much for the affect. The one on the right came out a bit better, I think mostly it helps to have the subject on a black background like in the original tutorial.Taken in the studio with professional lighting it is also higher resolution.

For the most part the tutorial was ok to follow.


Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments