Word Photo Images

In this tutorial boy and girls we'll do something trendy... well trendish. I'm always behind what the kids are doing these days.

But this tutorial was fun, it was one of those that I got a bit lost and had to go back 18 times to figure something out. In the image capture in step 5 it shows the bg layer black n white, and then color in the following step. I found myself confused b/c when I was doing the midtones & it was creating color midtones and shadows. If I remember correctly I changed the image to black & white, b/c you don't need the color difference anyway since your just using that image eventually as a mask for your letter / word layover.

Since I didn't want to hurt my brain again on copyright stuff, I used images of myself.

Enjoy!  :-)



You Might Also Like

0 comments