Mixed Media Tutorial

I just do the tutorials, and provide tips if I can... otherwise its just fun to keep learning and using my photos for a little of everything.

This was a bit fun b/c I used alot of different shapes. And though some of the links for the "free" textures and images didn't work or I had to pay, I used my own photos or free vector images or collage pieces that I found online.

Here are some of the links:

Vintage Printables
Wiki Commons (good source for some images, but the quality isn't always that great)
Flicker Site (alot of good "free to use" sources)

They are super helpful.

Especially helpful is finding ones that are common law or royalty free images. The clip art is free b/c it's over 100 years old or someone has given permission.

Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments