Creative Ads

Advertising is hard. Not as hard as copyright (see previous post), but either you know it you get it or you don't.

Here are some ads that not only  is the Graphic Design lovely but the concept is brilliant.

Each image has a link to the companies Advertiser's website. The Creative people and the company they work for. Ironically I worked with some of these companies when I worked for the storyboard company when I lived in California.

(please note - I don't know exactly who made these ads, I just think they are brilliant, and the links are to the company or their advertising company - their current creative team - not necessarily the ones that created these ads) They don't make it easy for you to find out who made these....


                                                        
  


Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments