Inspiration

I'm looking for a career that means something, even if it's in some small way helping someone or the environment I will be happy. I'm sitting here @ the computer looking around the web wondering how people start these great things - how do they start? Is it money? You need a little something something to start something great? UGG.


I think I'm frustrated - I need to find a job.


In the mean time here are some pretty pictures.


Featured photographer - Walker Evans


"It's the way to educate your eyes. Stare. Pry, listen eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long."  ~ Walker Evans

Depression Era portrait by Walker Evans

 the artist, Walker Evans


Want your own photograph from the Depression Era, Farm Security Administration?  How cool is that? One day I will have mine, but which one?


Library of Congress


Another photographer during the era, Gordon Parks


"And now, I feel at 85, I really feel that I'm just ready to start." Gordon Parks


Depression Era portrait by Gordon Parks



                                              
 
Portrait of the photographer

You Might Also Like

0 comments