I think I'll start a subsidiary blog

This will be the photo blog, and the other blog will be this...the search for the perfect...anything & everything. We'll see how motivated I get. I tend to procrastinate so much its obscene. Like my future "art" room. Where I can't seem to do anything b/c it's not organized. I need a dresser that’s it, than I can organize the drawers as extra space to file things in & it won't be piled on the floor.
We'll see how that goes as well. As for now. The photo for today.

I took this photo while traveling from California back to Indiana, w/ my friend Wendy in tote. I've never wanted to be one of those people that said woulda, shoulda, coulda, but I am. I try to plan out my life & think what I can do next, but we can never plan on the unexpectable...and so such is life.


You Might Also Like

0 comments