I'm inspired...

This guy, by just taking simple but thoughtful photos of everyday... ok granted, they are beautiful and fashion minded, that you don't find much in Indiana, people. These are inspriational. It reminds me of when I use to go to thrift shops and put together pieces of clothes and make something new. Or find old vintage pieces and create my own weird style. What happened to that person?

oh ah. I had to buy "normal" acceptable clothes for the work environment, b/c some people don't feel uncomfortable w/ that person & style. Even when I was in LA I didn't feel like myself. I think I'm starting to feel creative again, inspired, a new future is happening...I'm so excited.

http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/

Scott Schuman creator of this photography went to IU as well. There is hope for me yet. :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments